The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Some things never change and the fact that our lives are constantly changing is the ‘some things’ that never change!

Just a very quick post to update you on my work situation… for those of you familiar with my update headings, you may have noticed that I didn’t include any information on work. Well done if you spotted it!

Anyway, the reason I didn’t update you, was because I was in the process of looking for new work and didn’t want to broadcast it publicly! Well, I have now found a new job and resigned from my current role, so can update you accordingly!

I have been with the Diocese for 10 months and have been struggling for a little while, trying to make it work. Unfortunately it is quite different from what I expected and very different from working in the Melbourne Diocese. Although I love working with the people in the office, I was constantly coming home unhappy and Vaughn and I decided it was time to move on.

I will be starting my new job on 5th November, working in the city for CB Richard Ellis, a world wide company who deal with different aspects of the property industry. I’ll be the Personal Assistant for the Director of the Valuations and Advisers department and that team. I’m really looking forward to starting there, but like all new jobs, am a little nervous as well!

Well, that’s my update for now… better get ready for work!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pastor Adrian Kramer said...

Hello Janelle,
Good on you for making the change. All the best for your new job.

Adrian

1:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

12:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home