The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

To Cut or Not to Cut...

I'm majorly overdue for a hair cut and am going to make the appointment with the hairdresser for this week, hopefully! I have the same problem every time - should I grow my hair out and just get a trim or go for a full style cut and just keep it short. The latter always wins, but this time I thought I would call on any regular blog readers to see what they think! Any thoughts out there?!



On another topic, as you can see, Vaughn and I have been 'Simpsonized'. I found the link on another friend's blog and couldn't resist the temptation to see what we'd look like, living in Springfield!

But back to my original problem... To Grow or Not to Grow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home