The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ikea

After talking about getting a bookcase for Vaughn since before we moved into our new place, we finally bought it this week! I very proudly put it together for Vaughn and it looks great in his study alcove. He accidentally bought the one with the doors, but we both agree that it's a better long-term investment as when we move into a manse, he'll more than likely have a heap of bookcases/shelves provided, so this new purchase can become a more ornamental hutch type feature in a room for me... I can live with that! This is the end result:




It didn't take Vaughn long to fill the book case up, but now that he has, it means I can organise my study properly as all his book boxes are out of the way!

Thank you, Ikea... you never let us down.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Esther said...

So lovely Nell! I think it's from the same range as the bench by our front door which i love. How're the rest of our rooms going?

2:35 pm  
Blogger Nell said...

I'll put up pictures soon, I promise! I just need to clean the room up before I take the camera in there!

Loving your puppy photos, BTW!

5:46 pm  
Blogger Rachel Esther said...

I know what you mean. No point having photos of a disorganised room floating around the internet!

Cute huh?!

6:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home