The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just to Clarify...

We are NOT having twins! When I wrote "before they are born" (see previous post) I meant "they" as singular, as opposed to writing "it" (which I don't like)! My mum has since suggested writing s/he, so that is how I will now refer to the baby!

Sorry for any confusion you may have reading my blog!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs H said...

A friend of mine who just had twins, suggested that you use "the baby". Sorry I mucked everyone up and started those rumours! Me and my dry since of humour!!
From the future granny whose brain is going!!

7:42 am  
Blogger ++Anna++ said...

hehe i did the same thing the other day on facebook when i let slip the sex of the baby...so don't look at my facebook if you don't want to know! "Pregnancy talk" can often get people confused!!! XX

7:31 pm  
Blogger Leah said...

We referred to our baby as 'bub', 'bubby' or 'the baby' before he was born.
I'm glad that you're waiting until the birth to find out if you're having a boy or girl. I found that to be very special, especially when the midwife didn't even announce it and I had to lift the blanket to find out for myself.

4:00 pm  
Blogger ++Anna++ said...

Update me Nell!! What is going on in your life as a mummy so far? I want piccies from your nursery as mine is still a work in progress and it will be good to have some inspiration! Love always xx

9:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home