The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

See All My Pretty Colours?!

I love my cross stitching and over the years, I'd built up a few different colours of threads. Then my collection got a sudden boost after another resident here at the college very generously gave me all their cross stitching things they inherited from their grandmother... there were heaps of patterns (yah!) but best of all... heaps of new colours that I didn't already have. After waking up VERY early this morning as I couldn't sleep (eh-hem, 1:30am) I organised them all in the boxes that also came with the package... aren't they pretty?!



2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Esther said...

They're beautiful Nell! And you've captured the really well too - good pictures! I look forward to seeing what you do with all this thread.
xo

6:25 pm  
Blogger ++Anna++ said...

Hehe I have begun doing that too! But I have to buy a clean embroidery thread box because my old one was converted to a pencil & charcoal box...you have inspired me! X

4:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home