The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Good Lutherans

Playing 500 while drinking good port is a good sign of a Lutheran. However, if you were sipping port out of a pewter port cup that was bought at Wittenberg Castle in Germany, with the Luther Rose, Martin Luther's face and a picture of Wittenberg Castle on it, you couldn't get much more Lutheran than that! Well, Vaughn and I will have achieved this, once we buy our next bottle of port and play some 500. My best friend and her husband bought us the pewter port cups whilst visiting Wittenberg Castle and they are absolutely beautiful. They are so awesome, I just wanted to show them off on my blog spot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home