The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Success!

I've found my favourite earrings, but I've also learned my lesson - don't put things in bags together for the convenience of taking a heap of things upstairs at the same time... this time, I found my earrings in a little makeup bag and the only reason they were in there is because I had to take them both upstairs, so I put the earrings in the bag and put the bag on the stairs (I know a few other at sem who do this - we get lazy and when we find things downstairs, that should be upstairs, we just put stuff on the stairs until we are actually going upstairs and take a pile of stuff with us). So then either Vaughn or I took the bag and possibly some other stuff and dumped it upstairs for later... then I put the makeup bag away, forgetting the earrings were in there. Whoops!

I still have yet to find my lip gloss, but have a feeling that it may have fallen out of my hand bag st some stage, so I'm going to count that as a loss. But I was right about the other two items... as soon as I publicly declared I'd lost something, I found them... good old Murphy's Law working in my favourite (generally it's not so kind!)

Have a wonderful day in the LORD, especially because it's Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home