The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Shopping

Christmas Shopping -
on a Friday night? Nightmare!
at 6:15pm 'peak time'? Tearing your hair out!
only 10 days before Christmas? Are you crazy?!
Doing this in Adelaide? PRICELESS!



Vaughn and I were trying to finish up our Christmas Shopping last night and were laughing out loud at how quiet the shops were. So much so, I told Vaughn to take a picture with his phone as it looked so weird and almost freaky! There was barely anything open and very few people around. We couldn't believe it, but made our shopping experience much easier... although a couple shops we needed were closed. Very funny, considering the above images would only be possible in Melbourne at 11pm at night, at closing time. It was only 6:15pm at the time we took this picture... how funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home