The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Our 6th Wedding Anniversary

After organising our special night over 2 weeks ago, it was great to finally kickback and just enjoy the ride... literally! Our night began at 5pm, when we were picked up in a '57 Chevy to go cruising in and around the city for an hour or so:



We then made our way up to Mt Lofty Summit where we got some great views of the beautiful sunset:


The restaurant was fantastic. We had the most delicious 3 course meal, with a wonderful backdrop consisting of more of the sunset!




The driver picked us up after our beautiful evening and we cruised around the city again, before he dropped us off outside our door.

It's hard to be believe that we have been married for 6 years now, but in some (positive) ways, it seems much longer. It was a really nice evening, like none we've ever experienced before and has many wonderful memories. Naturally Vaughn absolutely loved the car, as did I, but he had a much deeper appreciation of the beast!

Thanks to Rachel for doing my hair for the evening!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Esther said...

My pleasure. I think it just did your beautiful outfit justice! So glad you ha a wonderful time celebrating. It's been great catching up with you again!
xxoo

here's to more of todays conversation this weekend!

5:33 pm  
Blogger Anisia and Nathan said...

I found your blog!!! Nathan remembered the address and directed me to it. They're great pics of a very special night =)

6:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home