The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Monday, June 08, 2009

The Chair

Finally, I have my glider chair! It's not the one I originally wanted, but it's just as good and I'm very happy! The nursery is now complete with all the bigger furniture items and it's very satisfying. There's a lot of smaller items that we also need to buy... you know, nappies (we're going to attempt cloth!), clothes, more linen, lotions, wipes etc, but we'll buy those things over time and I've been warned that you get given a heap as well so you end up with too much!

Anyway, back to the chair. I love just sitting in the nursery, gliding and looking around. I've taken to doing my cross stitch in there, although I haven't worked on that for awhile. Even Vaughn's been known to go in there and read, but he said the gliding action and reading at the same time made him sick! It's a peaceful room and I can't wait for little Bubs to make his/her entrance and have it become his/her room, as opposed to just "the nursery". Perhaps not so peaceful after that, but still a very special room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home