The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Playing Catch Up... Again!

Wow! So much has happened in the last 2 or so months. The last post I attempted to do wasn't able to be complete as our internet went down after a thunderstorm and it was the week we were moving out... and it was all go, go, go from then on and all without my computer and picasa! I've only just survived! So to recap:

1. Vaughn was ordained
2. We moved out
3. We bunked with Vaughn's parents in Melbourne
4. We travelled to the States for 2 weeks
5. We spent some more time in Melbourne
6. We moved to Cairns
7. We became 'locals' after experiencing our first cyclone
8. Vaughn was installed as pastor of Cairns Lutheran Parish

Whew! And that was all just within 2 months! I'll do some further posts with more details on each adventure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home