The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A New Home Next Year

We finally found out where we are being placed next year: Cairns, in Far North Queensland! It's going to be quite a different lifestyle from what we've ever lived before, but we are really looking forward to the adventure that lies ahead! For more information on the Parish, click here.

And here's where we'll/I'll be setting up home from 25th January!



Yep, your eyes don't deceive you... we have a pool in the backyard, which is almost a prerequisite for any house in Cairns. Due to the tropical climate (& therefore humidity), the pool is going to be a lifesaver during those unbearable days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home