The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Vaughn Graduates

Another key event in Vaughn's downhill run to Ordination - his graduation! Yesterday he received his Bachelor of Theology & Bachelor of Ministry as well as a vocational certificate in School of Pastoral Theology. A significant day, but low key for us as we prepare for next weekend!


receiving his double degree


receiving his vocational certificate


receiving a gift from "Lutheran Men"


2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Esther said...

A- congratulations Vaughn!!!!!

B- graduation day is supposed to be stinking hot - why are you wearing a jacket & boots?!!

9:26 am  
Blogger Nell said...

We were blessed with a lovely, cool day! Hence the 'rugging up'!! Notice Amy's in tights... who would have thought for graduation! I don't expect the same for next week... and kind of hope not because the dress I bought for ordination is summery and too pretty to cover up with a jacket, let alone the slip on sandle type shoes I bought to match!

9:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home