The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Devestated!

I've just discovered that my favourite magazine (where I've kept every issue since I first subscribed a couple years ago - my first ever subscription, it was that good!), Notebook: Magazine is no longer in publication! I'm so sad as I always looked forward to receiving my copy in the mail each month. It was a really good quality magazine with heaps of helpful information (and no celebrity gossip etc), which I would read from cover to cover. Apparently because of the quality, the cost was getting too high. *Sigh* It was a beautiful relationship while it lasted!

Looks like I might be starting a Better Homes and Garden subscription after all - I'd toyed with the idea this time last year, but thought that one subscription would be enough!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Esther said...

I know. so sad. I had a better homes and gardens subscription was quite unimpressed actually. But then - I don't really like gardening. I do love Real Living though and would subscribe to them.

7:01 pm  
Blogger Nell said...

Hmm... interesting about BHG... I love them for the craft and cooking and I'd like to think I'll get into gardening next year. But, I've never been a regular follower of BHG (I love their Christmas special each year though!), so perhaps I should just buy a copy with my shopping each month, before I commit to a year! What do Real Living focus on?

8:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home