The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Remainder of 2010

So what does the rest of the year look like for us? Here's an overview:

Vaughn finishes studying at ALC next week (!) and graduates that weekend (27th Nov). The following weekend he is then ordained... what a build up of 6 years (4 at ALC)!

On the 10th Dec, after having our household items packed and taken earlier that week, we fly to Melbourne, where we will be based until our big move.

I can't wait to fly to the States on 22nd Dec, where we will celebrate Christmas with my mum's family. It's only a short visit of 2 weeks, but it will be so wonderful!

On our return to Australia on 7th Jan, we'll stay in Melbourne, with a few trips here and there, until we finally fly up to Cairns on 24th Jan. Our stuff arrives on 25th and I'll then be busy unpacking... how exciting!

I hope to blog again before much of the above takes place, but that brings you up to speed, once again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home