The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Visits

My parents came for Amy's big birthday bash and loved catching up with their granddaughter:
Mum & Dad Visit Aug 10


And during Vaughn's mid trimester break, we visited family and friends in VIC. We didn't get many photos, but I did get these ones of Amy loving the water feature and pot in Nanny & Pa's backyard! She kept splashing about and dipping her head in the water! Needless to say, she was saturated afterwards!
Melb Sep-Oct 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home