The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Question?

I've been very naughty and haven't updated my blog in quite some time. So my question is: should I do separate posts for each 'topic' to update you on, or just one big blog with lots of topics?! Hmm... this will be a rhetorical question (as much as I'd love your feedback), because by the time anyone will have read this post and responded, I will have already decided and done one or the other (I need to seize the opportunity now and update my blog and not wait... or else you could be waiting a long time again!). (Still feel free to give your opinion, I just won't be able to take it into account!!)

xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Esther said...

just update!

And get in the habit because we're going to need lots next year!! xx

12:30 pm  
Blogger Nell said...

LOL I'm sorry it's been neglected! There's just been so many things going on, that I just haven't been bothered. As much as we still have plenty coming up, I finally feel on top of many things and today is the first time in ages that I was walking around/pacing downstairs, wondering what to do with myself, as I was ahead of myself! Nice feeling!

Yes, I definitely need to get back into the habit, especially next year!

2:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home