The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Friday, May 06, 2011

Packages

It's not often I get packages, so I was very excited to discover that 2 had arrived today!

Firstly, I won a give away from a dear friend so my prize arrived today... some magnets, badges, cute tape, a pink pig and a lovely note. She makes the magnets and badges herself - check out her etsy store!
And the second package wasn't exactly for me - it was a free gift from Huggies (I had to pay for postage, but still, good value!) for Amy to play with. We're planning on giving it to her for her birthday. That's over 3 months away so lets see if she gets it then, or if I can't resist getting it to her sooner!
So, a happy day for mail today! I wish every mail box check was this exciting!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs H said...

What about your cross stitch book and Amy's rabbit????? :-)

7:18 am  
Blogger Nell said...

They didn't arrive yesterday!

7:50 am  
Blogger Mrs H said...

Okay, you win.

9:17 am  
Blogger Lauren said...

what a good postbox day! :)

5:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home