The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

If I Wasn't Already In Love With My Daughter...

Then this would just make me fall in love with her. I just LOVE this video of her falling asleep after eating her lunch today. I can't help watching it over and over again! What can I say? She's my gorgeous, sweet daughter!


And she's learning some new phone habits! If you listen carefully, I'm sure she says "bye" at the end of her 'call', before hanging up the phone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs H said...

I think so too, Janelle!

11:40 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

It certainly sounded like Bye to me.
Janelle, do you hold your phone up with your shoulder like she is? I'm always amazed at how much they pick up when we're not looking.

10:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home