The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Friday, April 08, 2011

30 Photos

1. Someone you spend a lot of time with:


2. A picture of you:

3. A random picture of you and significant other:

4. An old picture of you:

5. A picture of something that makes you happy:
(baking... especially using my Grandma's recipe book (recently 'published' by me, typing up all her recipes from her recipe tin) and my Nana's mixing bowl...)

6. A picture of your siblings:

7. A picture of a person you miss:
(how am I suppose to pick just one, when there are so many people I miss?!)

8. A picture you've never posted on your blog before:
(my beautiful Grandma Ellie - Mum's mom (whose recipe tin I typed up)

9. A picture of who knew you then and know you now:
(I'm not sure what is meant by this, but this is a picture of people who have known me my whole life: my mum (left) and her sister, Aunty Ellen) NB: Amy's known me her whole life!!)

10. A picture of your favourite place:
(Again... how to pick just one! This is my cousin's house in the US - can you spot a pattern with where I'm getting many of these pictures?!)

11. A person you can tell anything to:

12. A picture of your everyday life:

13. A picture from a place you love:
(Mum's 60th, in Hamilton, where I grew up - see also #10!)

14. A picture that reminds you of good times:

15. A class photo:

Whew... half way through!

16. A picture of the best day of your life:
(see also #11)

17. A picture that always makes you laugh:

18. A picture of your spare time:

19. A photo from a great night:

20. A picture of people who are closest to you:
(see also all of the above pictures. Disclaimer: this picture only represents those closest and is not exhaustive! Even only choosing 2 pictures (not 1) was hard enough - too many special people in my life!)
21. A picture of someone you always have a good time with:
(someone please help me: how do I turn this around? I still haven't been able to work it out, after all these years on blogspot!)

22. A picture of your parents when they were around your age:

23. A picture from last summer:

24. A picture of your closest friend, of the opposite sex (not your significant other):
(sorry, Lauren, I copied you with a different picture!)

25. A picture of your favourite vacation:

Nearly there!

26. A picture of an accomplishment:

27. A picture of your closest friend:
(I don't like picking just one, but this beautiful woman and I have been through a lot together: having our daughters close together, supporting our husbands through Sem, waiting to find out where were were placed for 2011 and moving away from our family and friends (both placed in the QLD District - yay!)

28. A random photo from photobooth:
(don't know if it was meant to be photo taken from a webcam, but these are actually photos taken in a photo booth! If it was the former, see #2!)

29. A photo that makes you smile:
(it makes my heart melt, too!)

30. A picture of someone you'll never let go of:
(come on! These are way too hard to choose just one! This is our godson, his parents and sponsors)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home