The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Amy's Shoe Fetish!

And so it begins... without any encouragement from me, Amy has discovered Mummy's shoes! I heard a "clop, clop, clop" in the other room and couldn't work out what mischief Amy might be up to, so I went to investigate and discovered her being quite innocent and very adorable!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Aunt Ellen said...

I always thought a love of shoes was something that you "learned" or adapted because a close relative had a shoe fetish. Not necessarily so!! When Danielle was about 4 years old, I took her and her sister Deanna to a movie at the mall. We parked the car and walked into the mall. At the center court was a large fountain and we stopped there to admire it. Suddenly, Danielle broke loose from us and started running toward a shoe store. She ran into the store saying "SHOES!!!!" She picked one up and caressed it and held it like a cherished toy.
I was amazed to say the least because shoes have always been something to wear on my feet. To this day she still has a love affair with shoes. I haven't seen the inside of her closet lately, but I would be willing to bet that she has many more pairs than you and I do together. Do you think Amy might be following in her "footsteps"?

12:36 pm  
Blogger Lauren said...

what a clever little munchkin! she's so confident in walking now! thanks for your hello! I miss you guys too, Mondays just aren't the same! xx

3:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home