The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Logos bible giveaway

I, Vaughn - decided to post this link, because:
a. one can never have enough bibles - particularly nice leather versions that could potentially become a family bible or a gift.
b. to promote the logos bible system - which I use on my mac for my studies towards ordained ministry!

So, if you read this blog and want to dig deeper into the scriptures...then take a look at logos.


Logos Bible Software is celebrating the launch of their new online Bible by giving away 72 ultra-premium print Bibles at a rate of 12 per month for six months. The Bible giveaway is being held at Bible.Logos.com and you can get up to five different entries each month! After you enter, be sure to check out Logos and see how it can revolutionize your Bible study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home