The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Homeless in Melbourne

After moving out of Archer Street, we temporarily moved in with Vaughn's parents and caught up with family and friends. A couple highlights were:

Celebrating our niece's birthday... a rare treat when we live interstate:
Annika's B'day 2010


Having a Spring Christmas with Vaughn's extended family as we wouldn't be around to celebrate on the actual day:
Spring Pre-Christmas 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home