The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Amy's Room

Ever since Amy was born, I was looking forward to using the bedspread, light shade and curtains that I'd had as a little girl in Amy's room. The extra bed does make her room smaller, but she loves playing on it and there is another room in the house with all her toys, so it's not so bad! It's nice that she has a pretty girls room, instead of a nursery now!




3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs H said...

Nice room, Janelle! Glad that you are finally able to use them.

8:11 pm  
Blogger Mrs H said...

Can she climb up on the bed by herself?

9:14 pm  
Blogger Nell said...

The bed/mattress is on the lowest possible point so it's very low, meaning she can climb on it very easily by herself! The reason I'd put it so low, was for when she eventually slept on it and it wasn't so far if she fell out, but it means the bed is usable now (as a play area!).

8:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home