The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Friday, May 06, 2011

Fun in the Sun

Now that the weather has cooled off a little and it isn't wet, we've been using the backyard a whole lot more now. Amy LOVES running around, so I set up a chair outside and have started working on my cross stitch again, while she runs to her heart's content!

That was yesterday. Today, Vaughn decided to come out and join us. With my cross stitch and his coffee, Bible, iPad and everything else balancing on a spare chair, I thought it would be good to set up the outdoor table that's in the pool area, in the backyard instead... get more use out of it. So, Vaughn brought all the set over and we both sat down and felt very content. It just felt right, like we are getting closer to having the house set up exactly as we want it! There are still things to do, but we have a plan and are achieving things. It's nice when it feels like home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home