The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Just In Case

This post is just in case anyone subscribed to the RSS feed to my new blog using the link I gave. Oops... I had used the link from my old blog, so you won't receive any updates for my new blog.

I'm so sorry! I've fixed the link, so you can now get the RSS feed to my NEW blog!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs H said...

It looks like I might be able to comment on this blog.

8:04 am  
Blogger Mrs H said...

Nothing like this comes up on your Forever Springtime or Nell's Book Corner (or whatever you have called it!)

11:13 pm  
Blogger Mrs H said...

I will try tomorrow on my Windows side of the computer so I can try and take a screen shot of what I see. Don't know how to do that on a Mac.

11:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home