The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Welcome to the World, Amy Ellen Spring

Very important update, indeed! Our beautiful, gorgeous daughter, Amy Ellen Spring was born at 7:27pm on Tuesday 18th August 2009. If you click on the album below, you can have a look at some photos taken in her first few days of life:

Amy Ellen Spring

Other information:
Weight: 7lb, 7oz (3.37kg)
Length: 49.5cm
Labor: 9.5 hours - natural (was using gas at one point, but the midwife turned it down/off after I started hallucinating (!)
Colourings: Deep blue eyes, full head of very dark hair, skin tone was pink from the moment she came out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home