The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Monday, July 20, 2009

My Baby Shower

As promised, here are pictures of my baby shower! Click on the album, which will take you to all the pictures.

My Baby Shower

Thanks to Mum for taking the pictures!

Life is still going well... the count down continues at 4 weeks left today! Vaughn and I are both in good spirits - we are excited about the pending birth and ready (emotionally and in regards to preparation) should Bubs come early (but hopefully at least not for another week, as Bubs will be full term next week). However, I'm not all that uncomfortable, so I'm not just wanting to "get this baby out" as I know many women are like at this stage. So, I'm thankful and feel blessed to be in this position.

Each day, it sinks in more and more that Vaughn and I could be parents any day now! We both can't wait to meet him/her - Vaughn especially is so excited; he can't wait to be a daddy! I know that once Bubs is born, I am going to love actually holding and cuddling our child, but I think part of me is definitely going to miss feeling Bubs move inside. I've loved that feeling, so I think it will be weird for a little while and something I'll miss! But obviously a whole new world is about to open up and I'm sure that won't last too long!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Esther said...

yay!!! It looks like you had so much fun! only four weeks...wow! xo

10:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home