The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ah!

Apart from reading at night before I go to sleep, I haven't really just sat down and read a book during the day and relaxed and enjoyed the moment. I decided today was the day, however, as I started my new mission for updating Nell's Book Corner... so, I made my hot chocolate, grabbed a couple of mint slices and made a comfortable spot on the couch and started "The Shack".

I got a couple hours of solid reading in (in between looking after Amy, but she was good, and happy to let mummy read!) and managed to get half way through.

I've missed reading and just loved getting absorbed in the story, which is hard to do when you only read for half an hour or something, before falling asleep at night!

Thanks to Vaughn for his 3 pastoral visits this afternoon and to Amy for her good naturedness that allowed me to get my fix!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

lovely when you are done can i borrow it!? It's come up a few times for me this past week and i'd love to read it!

4:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home