The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Big Catch Up!

Wow! It's been way too long since I've updated my Blog... I'm SO SORRY! The last few months have been crazy busy, but we've survived! Here's a very brief summary of what's been going on (each photo takes you to a link to the web album and more photos):

Vaughn, Amy and I were in our first "Living Nativity" at Lobethal, being Joseph, Jesus and Mary respectively (16th Dec):
Living Nativity 2009


Amy had her first solids feed (19th Dec):
Amy's 1st Feed


We celebrated Amy's first Christmas and were blessed to have the Hartwich family visit (Mum, Dad, Philip, Ben and his partner, Rachael) (23-28 Dec):
Christmas 2009


Amy met her cousins for the first time, and went to the zoo with them (where we 'sort of' saw/met Wang Wang and Funi, but not very well!) (28 Dec - 1 Jan):
Amy meets her cousins Dec 09


Amy met another great aunt and uncle, along with a visit from Nanny and Pa and shared her first beach experience with them (1-10 Jan):
Amy's First Trip to Beach


After all that (phew!) we needed a holiday! So, we visited our good friends (and Amy's godparents) in Wangaratta, travelling via Hamilton and Melbourne:
Holiday to Wangaratta (via Melb)


So that was the last couple of months... very briefly! I'll do a separate entry for where we are at now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home