The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

And I'm Playing Too! 5 Things

5 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
My first mother's day in May
Amy's first birthday in August
Finding out where the church will be sending us in 2011 - hopefully Oct/Nov
Vaughn's ordination in December
My Aunty Ellen's visit (hopefully!) for Vaughn's ordination


5 Things I Did Yesterday:
Took Amy to "Baby Bop"
Did fruit and veg shopping at the Central Markets
Had afternoon tea with a friend (who I also did the first 2 and last point with!)
Updated a PowerPoint Presentation for Vaughn for church
Did cross stitching at the UFO (Un-Finished Objects) night for Sem Wives

5 Things I Wish I Could Do:
Have a couple solid hours sleep during the night, like I used to before Amy started waking up more!
Visit relatives - either in Victoria or the USA - without effort or cost
Find out now where we are being placed next year
Click my fingers and have friends' dreams come true
Read and cross stitch at the same time (my mum would probably suggest an audio book for that reason, but it just isn't the same!)


5 Places I'd Like to Travel:
USA
Europe
Victoria (Hamilton, Melbourne and Wangaratta)
South America
QLD

5 Cool Things I've Found Online Lately:
How boring am I? I haven't found anything recently... I obviously don't surf the web enough!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

yeyeye they are fun!
I'm going to come to UFO one time...this past couple of weeks have been really crazy!

9:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home