The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Waterbaby

As soon as she was old enough, I took Amy to her first swimming lesson. We are coming up to the end of her first block of 8 weeks and each week she is enjoying the water more and more. I love getting in the pool with her. A friend's mum took some photos during Amy's first lesson and here they are. If you notice that the other faces are blurred, I did that to ensure everyone else remained unrecognisable.

Amy's 1st Swimming Lesson

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Esther said...

Looks like so much fun! Except for the weird headless people - I'd think they would freak Amy out a bit...! kidding. :)

11:23 am  
Blogger Nell said...

Yeah, the heads do look pretty weird, but I thought I should blur them out for the sake of privacy... especially Kim Pfeiffer's! Not everyone wants to have a photo half naked, in their bathers posted on the web!

4:49 pm  
Blogger Rachel Esther said...

that's very true - I almost never post pictures of people without asking permission first, unless It's a photo shoot then I have creative licensee and I always tell them it's up so they can check it out and decide if they want it to stay or not.

Now I'm going to try and work out which headless girl is Kim!

9:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home