The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

"New" Hairdo

Ignoring the tired mummy look around the eyes (!), here's a picture of my "new" hairdo. I was at the hairdressers this morning and although the cut is fairly similar to what I normally get, I decided to get a few darker foils as well... I quite like the subtler difference. What do you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Esther said...

Look good Nelly! I like it. And it's so long! you look lovely! x

11:20 am  
Blogger Lauren said...

i really like it too Janelle!And all your other posts! it's great to be reading what's going on! x

10:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home