The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Washing Day

It was earlier this week, but I love washing day! Especially when there is a really sunny day and the clothes dry quickly so everything gets done in a day.

From chaos:


Comes order and tranquility!
I find folding and sorting washing very soothing... call me crazy, but it relaxes me!

PS can anyone tell me why some of my photos go sideways like the above? It's really annoying, and I can't work out why... the saved picture on my computer is landscape, as it should be above... even more annoying is that one picture worked, but the other didn't! Help would be appreciated!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Esther said...

Crazy! There, I called you crazy. It is very satisfying but I don't know if I could say I enjoy it... But that doesn't surprise me about you!

8:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home