The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Friday, April 09, 2010

Motivation

Perfect motivation - "Felicity" episodes are 40 minutes long... I can watch an episode and walk on the treadmill and it won't feel like a 40 minute walk. I normally watch multiple episodes and finish the seasons quickly. However, I've decided that if I want to watch an episode, I have to be on the treadmill... this means I'll be motivated to get on, but it will also help me pace myself with the episodes!

NB: Unfortunately I came across the same problem as Lauren, who lent me her "Felicity" season, in that the DVDs aren't zoned to Australia, so can't be played on PS2 consoles... which means I couldn't watch an episode today! However, wonderful Lauren also provided me with "Gilmore Girls" so I watched the first episode of that instead! We're going to swap the DVD player from the lounge with the PS2 in the kitchen, so I can watch "Felicity" in future, which will be great... the last season though, so I will be grieving... but once again, "GG" will come to the rescue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home