The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Amy's First Easter

Yep, yet another milestone for Amy... her first Easter!
Amy's First Easter 2010

The bunny was given to her by my mum... since I was 7 or 8 or so, I've always gotten a bunny from Easter Bunny (or my mum, in later years!) and it's always been a tradition, right up until this year, being the first year I didn't get one... but this has now been passed on to Amy, so she'll be getting one each year from now on... we are going to have many bunnies on our hands!

I pray you all had a blessed Easter as we celebrate our Risen LORD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home