The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Friday, April 16, 2010

A Tooth!

Well, this explains the extremely red cheeks and dribble rash Amy had on Tuesday... because she was getting ready for her first tooth on Wednesday. Wow! My little girl is growing up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Esther said...

Wow! well done for snapping that - can't wait to see her soon!

9:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home