The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Friday, April 09, 2010

Unwrapping...

Our little darling Amy has finally decided it's okay to sleep without being wrapped... this makes it much easier for us putting her to bed for naps and at night... however, now she's worked out that she can sleep without being wrapped, it looks like she is taking after her mother who can sleep pretty much anywhere (to the envy of Vaughn!)... so much so that she fell asleep in her playpen today, after I put her in there for 10 minutes while I got organised to go to Mother's Group... she was so adorably cute that I hardly had the heart to wake her up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home