The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Monday, August 02, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

It's been awhile since I've blogged... so just to keep you posted! ...

Vaughn and I were asked to be and became godparents to Alexander, our friends' son:
Our godson, Alexander


I celebrated my first birthday as a mum!
My 33rd birthday (first birthday as a mum!)


We went for a picnic in the park with some of the other Sem Wives (and Amy fell asleep by the end of it, exhausted!):
Picnic in the Park


Amy discovered and now loves her special drawer in the kitchen... she also loves being very cute when she wakes up from a nap!
Random playing


Amy started sitting forward in her car seat... a whole new world to look at while driving!
Facing Forward in the Car!


We visited Nana and Poppa in Hamilton, and Nanny and Pa drove over from Melbourne:
Visit to Hamilton - July 2010


Amy had her first 1st birthday party celebrations - my mother's group had a group party for all our kids. What a fun, exhausting day! We bought matching tops with the kids name and year of birth on the back. They looked fantastic!
Amy's First 1st birthday party - Mother's Group


Amy now has 6 teeth and seems close to walking - she practically runs, using her walker toy as support... perhaps not long now, especially with her first birthday just around the corner!

And that pretty much brings you up to date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home