The Springs

Welcome to Vaughn and Nell's website, updating you on our lives! Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoy catching up on what we're up to!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

I’m proudly a full-time Mummy, looking after our beautiful daughter (nicknamed “Little Spring” in my blog) and a full time wife to a wonderful Lutheran pastor (“nicknamed “Big Spring” in my blog). I was born and have lived in Australia my whole life, but I also have a US passport and a passion for all things American… especially food and my family!

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

A Lovely Walk

Vaughn and I went out for what we hope to become a regular walk in the afternoon. The weather was cold, but clear and it was lovely catching up... half way into our walk, it decided to rain... heavily!


Amy was safe in her bubble (pram with rain cover), I had an umbrella and Vaughn had his hoodie over his head (Amy got the best option and stayed completely dry!). But we just laughed and kept walking, albeit faster than our leisurely pace we'd started with!

Getting to Welly Square, nearing home, a beautiful sight unfolded.


I am fascinated by rainbows and any shower makes it worth getting caught in! And I love God's message that He's sending me, when a rainbow appears!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home